I would like to thank Sana at A Pause for Nature for nominating Jordy’s Streamings for a Sunshine Blogger Award!
Thank you very much Sana!
Click on the link to check out Sana’s blog!
My answers to Sana’s Questions
- Do you own pets? Yes, my little Luna, a three year old Chihuahua. She was a rescue but she rescued my heart.
- What is your favorite flower? I love Irises; purple are my favourite colour.
- How would you celebrate this new year? I will spend it with my 84 year old Father. We have a small family here in the US, and my Mother passed 10 years ago. We hang out together and he tells me old stories. Even though he’s shared them a hundred times before, I cherish them knowing they will not be told forever.
- Do you prefer tea/coffee? I am most definitely a coffee drinker. It gets my synapses firing like nothing other.
- Do you enjoy the rain? Does it make you happy or gloomy? I love the rain. My fondest memories are from my high school days when my friends and I would take walks in the rain, laughing and telling stories to go back home sopping wet for hot cocoa. I live in Southern California now and we get rain maybe five times a year. I miss the seasons.
- Have you ever experienced a near death situation? Yes, a number of times. I had a heart condition that caused it to beat over 220 beats per minute, sometimes the only way to get it back into a normal rhythm was for Drs to administer a medication that stopped the heart so it would reboot. I felt like a fish out of water and couldn’t breath. Although, I was always conscious. Another time in a plane going through a thunderstorm. The passenger and I held hands we were so afraid. It was that experience if fear that taught me to trust in God and let go. I didn’t want to die in a state of fear. Conscious that I would rather die with God on my lips and in my mind.
- Do you believe in Karma? I do in degrees. And I also believe that often what we think is bad Karma, is really that we walked into an experience that we knew nothing about. Something that we would never have done had we made the mistake before. At least for those of us that learn from our mistakes.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees on one of their own posts
- List the rules and display the award logo on your post/blog
New Questions for my nominees.
1. What is your favorite season?
2. How do you like to spend your leisure time?
3. What inspired you to start a blog?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. Who do you admire most?
6. If you could meet a famous person who has died, who would it be?
7. What is something that you think is amazing?
8. What food do you think you will never try?
9. Which of the five senses do you think brings you closest to nature?
10. What are you most passionate about?
11. What is one thing that you’ve always wanted to express but haven’t?
Besides the nominees everyone is welcome to answer any of the questions above in the comment box below.
I hope you all have fun and enjoy this.
Many thanks for reading and participating!