Jordy’s Streamings has been nominated for the Liebster Award!
Thank you Tanusri Sen at With Nature for nominating me! Both of us just recently started our blogs! It is a joy to see them flourish!
It is a pleasure to learn about fellow bloggers and to share bits of me as well.
Here are the RULES :
1. Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Questions asked by Tansusri
1. What do you think are the qualities of a blogger that makes him unique?
Every blogger has their own flavor of creativity. When they combine it with passion real nuggets of uniqueness come through.
2. What one thing will you advise young generation?
Follow your heart and inner wisdom, and try to rise above social pressure.
3. What does friendship mean to you?
It means the world to me. True friends are priceless and I cherish each moment with them.
4. Best memory of your life
My early twenties, exploring the mountain ranges and deserts of California with my close friends. Being in nature has always been where my heart beats the quietest.
5. What do you think about your country?
I grew up in the United States but my heart is elsewhere. The US is young compared to the rest of the world and has a lot to learn!
6. How do you judge a person(in general)?
I very rarely if ever judge, which has been a fault of mine. I have learned discernment is much better than judgement.
7. What are your views on gender equality?
I was strongly influenced by social politics in the 70’s and 80’s when the Feminist movement in the US was finding steam and paving the way for the younger generations. I also grew up in San Francisco where gender equality took on new face with the Gay, Lesbian and Transgender Community. What did I learn from all of this? That a human being is human first and gender lives in their heart. For me it is sad that here we are in the 21st Century and we still have to worry about inequality.
8.Your favourite person(the one you love or adore)
The One who’s light shines everywhere at all times.
9. Your passion in life is___
My passion is free self expression for all!!
10. What is your concept of good and evil?
Tyranny is the worse evil.
11. Your favorite beach is _____.
Ocean Beach, San Francisco, California. The diversity of people is glorious.
11 Random thoughts about me.
- Freedom of self expression is my passion.
- I can sit and contemplate nothing for hours.
- I am part cat.
- I love my dog Luna.
- I am very loyal to friends and family
- I work in insurance, which is counterintuitive to who I appear to be
- I am both creative and pragmatic
- I can’t draw
- I dislike I’s
- I enjoy downtime and am mostly an introvert
- My soul is a dancer. Mostly a whirling dervish, but my body doesn’t seem to want to get with the program
The 11 Blogs that I nominate are:
- Willow Tree Poetry
- Poetry for Healing
- Message in a Stanza
- Iain Kelly Writing
- Sue Vincent
- Something Feral
- Sun in Gemini
My 11 questions for nominated bloggers
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is one thing you would like people to know about you that is not so obvious?
- What are three of your favorite pastimes?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite reading genre?
- Why is it your favorite?
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
- What two items on your bucket list might you do next year?
- What is something you have always wanted to say to a loved one who has passed?
- Who do you admire that is historically famous and why?
- When was the first time you really got scolded by your parents?
Thank you again Tansusri! I hope everyone enjoyed this and will also share!
May this Holy Day Season bring light into all of your lives!